Product description X-lite X-903 Ultra Carbon Modern Class N Com
This is the new top-of-the-range full face helmet by X-lite, the result of an intensively- revised design process aimed at offering the best combination possible of the experience of Nolan and X-lite. It is characterized by a sports-inspired design and an ample range of technical features, some of which are highly innovative. Its compact size (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of three outer shell sizes), emergency cheek pad removal system (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), ultrawide visor, innovative visor mechanism with tilting function, exclusive Magnetic Visor Assembly (MVA) system, VPS sunscreen (adjustable to various positions), double lever Microlock2 retention system with micrometric adjustment or Double D-Ring retention system (according to the product version), Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding (with an innovative net construction), exclusive Liner Positioning Control (LPC) system and set up for the new generation N-Com communication system make the X-903 one of the most appreciated full face touring helmets for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
Ners - Nolan Emergency Release System (Patent Pending):
- This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
- The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. The visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations.
Mva - Magnetic Visor Assembly (Patent Pending):
- This system, patent pending, allows for extremely rapid assembly of the visor thanks to the presence of magnets both in the visor itself and in the relative mechanism.
Pinlock® Fog-Resistant Inner Visor:
- Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor.
- Moulded out of LEXANTM*, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable.
- Availability according to the product version. It is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” Comfort Inner Padding With Innovative Net Construction:
- The comfort inner padding is made with active carbon filaments, a thermoregulatory, antistatic and dissipative element. The liner, with an innovative net construction, aids the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding is additionally made up of lateral cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
Moulded Lining For The Inner Cheek Pads In Polystyrene:
- The helmet has a moulded lining for the internal cheek pads in polystyrene which allows for a more precise fitting of the fabric inner cheek pads. This lining, which gives the product a quality finish, also provides the housing for the earphones of the N-Com communication system.
- This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration. To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
Lpc - Liner Positioning Control (Patent Pending):
- This system, patent pending, allows for the regulating of the position of the liner. This permits the positioning of the same- sized helmet to be adjusted for different heads, consequently adapting to various requirements and head shapes.
Set Up For N-Com Communication System:
- The helmet is ready and approved with the N-Com communication system installed. The system allowing for the installation and the compatible N-Com product itself, have both been designed with the aim of facilitating the assembly of the system into the helmet.
Rotational Impact Tests:
- In the Newton S.r.l. laboratory, the X-903 ULTRA CARBON has passed the rotational impact tests undergone by the competition helmets which are used in various races includin g the MotoGP and SBK. Newton S.r.l. is an independent testing laboratory which is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Transport for the approval of helmets and visors in accordance with regulation.
|Brand||X-LITE / NOLAN|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.