The "GWYDIR" Leather Jacket is part of the RICONDI "Highway" range of jackets.
A very unique riding jacket with its "distressed" leather finish.
The Gwydir Highway, which this jacket is named after, is a 550 km stretch of road that begins out west of NSW near Walget and winds a third of the way across NSW and end at the Pacific Hwy, Grafton. The section from Glen Innes to Grafton is a must to ride on a motorcycle.
The "Gwydir" jacket is designed for around town or to eat-up big kilometres and is a fully featured leather jacket.
- Made from top grain cowhide
- CE Armour in the back, shoulders and elbows. EN 1621-1 2014 EN1621-2 2014
- Robust YKK zips
- Zip-out thermal vest liner
- Anti stick, moisture wicking internal liner
- Side buckle system to keep the jacket fitted