FINAL CLEARANCE - Limited numbers left.
5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
The BRUXNER Riding Jacket from - RICONDI AUSTRALIA
The Bruxner Leather Jacket is part of the RICONDI "Highway" range of jackets.
Also take a look at additions to the "highway" range;
The Old Pacific
The Bruxner Highway, which this jacket is named after, is a 400km stretch of road that begins in the east at Ballina, NSW and ends in the west at Boggabilla, where it meets the Newell Highway. It features big wide open corners but on a motorcycle, the section from Drake to Tenterfield really gets the heart going.
The Bruxner Leather jacket is designed for around town or to eat-up big kilometres and is a fully featured leather jacket.
- Made from full grain cowhide
- CE Armour in the back, shoulders and elbows. EN 1621-1 2014 EN1621-2 2014
- Robust YKK zips
- Zip-out thermal vest liner
- Anti stick, moisture wicking internal liner
- Side buckle system to keep the jacket fitted