Building off of the success of the original, the latest Alpinestars Supertech R Boots have been redesigned to maximize performance and comfort, allowing supersport riders to push the limits and realize their potential. In its latest form, the Supertech R improves ventilation, protection and ergonomics. The TPU areas on the boot have been updated to better protect and ventilate the entire foot, while the integrated bio-mechanical removable ankle brace compliments the external structure of the boot, preventing lateral movement.
- Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU guides air through the boot
- Durable and technical microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility
- Front flex area is constructed with a redesigned soft TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improve abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movements
- Flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles allows natural movement
- Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU for maintaining shape
- Full length suede microfiber panel on inner side of the boot provides a smooth surface for excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat
- Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg
- Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears
- Extremely protective, flexible and comfortable with excellent aerodynamics
- Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle and leg
- External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact
- Replaceable Clip-on Shin-slider improves protection from abrasion
- Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/ Aluminum Toe slider features easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion
- Replaceable nylon heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash
- Outside entry/exit has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal
- Zipper mounted on soft TPU stretch panel gives easy closure with excellent fit
- Additional TPU Zip slider reduces friction in the event of a crash
- VELCRO® brand fastener tab lock the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure
- Micro adjustable redesign ratchet top closure stows tab end
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.