A durable and lightweight road riding boot that is specifically designed and developed for a women's fit, the Stella SMX-1 R is constructed from a highly abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors. Alpinestars' exclusive rubber compound sole offers comfort and excellent grip, both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Designed and developed for an optimized womens performance riding fit.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent levels of abrasion resistance.
- Perforated medial, lateral and toe panels for excellent ventilation.
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bikeﾒs controls, plus durable TPR shift pad.
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of riderﾒs instep.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
- SMX-1 R is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex.
- Strap features TPR puller for ease of use.
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip is covered with a Velcro® and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches.
- Integrated, replaceable, bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.