Designed specifically for female hands, the Stella Copper is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
- Anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit.
- Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
- Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
- Full synthetic suede palm for added durability.
- Accordions on backhand for increased finger flexibility.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patches for superior grip.
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
- Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
- Padding on fingers for increased levels of rider comfort.
- Lycra fourchettes offer good breathability and flexibility.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.