SPIDI experiences in MotoGP and World Superbike series generated a perfect mix of performance and design: the Track Wind Pro Tracksuit.
With many innovation tested by MotoGP riders such as Scott Redding and Hector Barbera, these leathers are made of 1.2/1.3mm thick cowhide tanned in the Vicenza’s leather district, with advanced fitting thanks to its balance of stretch materials, neoprene inserts and Multitech/Biomechanic/Forcetech protectors, all developed in Spidi’s Safety Lab.
Track Wind Pro comes with a back protector-ready pocket and chest protector-ready front attachments.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z167
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 S – E – H – K
- Biomechanic removable protections CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulders and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Streamlined end-piece
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Removable 2deglayer mesh lining
- Neoprene cuff
- Lower pant leg of comfortable material
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Average weight 4,5 Kg
- Arrangement for Hydroback bag V39
- Arrangement for Hydroback straw V40
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Vented leather
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- Cowhide, 1.2/1.3 mm thick, high safety performance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.