Packed with class-leading protective and comfort features, the Revenant GORE-TEX® Pant is a durable, multi-panel garment that is primed for rough adventure touring terrain. Water and windproof with a removable thermal liner, the Revenant Pant is suitable for a variety of riding surface and weather conditions.
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction designed and developed to provide optimum levels of comfort and performance for adventure rally riding.
- Features GORE-TEX® three-layer construction incorporating a special high performance GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, bonded to a strong outer material and a durable inner lining, ensuring a thin, reduced material construction with no movement between the three layers, which promotes greater durability.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® stretch inserts on waist, crotch and back knees for comfort and fit.
- Strategically positioned reinforcements on seat area and knees offers durability where it is needed most.
- Armacor® knee and inner lower leg for added protection when in contact with bike.
- Ventilation system incorporates zippered vent and is designed to increase internal comfort by giving the rider a continuous cooling air flow.
- Accordion textile insert on knee for increased range of motion and comfort.
- Hook and loop grip strap ankle and calf adjuster.
- Waist adjustment system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit. Soft waist inner liner with padded rear panel to improve comfort.
- Convenient storage options with two deep front and zippered hand pockets and a cargo pocket on left thigh.
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors, plus foam hip padding which is upgradable to Nucleon KR-H Hip Protection.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Bib braces for additional comfort.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.