Renthal 78" Street Bars Renthal 78 handlebars re-wrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OEM on a Japanese motorcycle.All Honda CRCRF and Kawasaki KXKXF models except minis are fitted with a Renthal 78" handle bar as original equipment.The exclusive aluminium alloy and the advanced manufacturing processes we use result in a handlebar which is more than capable of withstanding the extreme rigours of motocross and supercross riding and racing.
The following features are integral to the Renthal 78" handlebars:
- 78" 22mm external diameter to fit most standard sized clamps and controls
- 7010 T6 Aluminium, which Renthal has exclusive rights to this specially developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars
- High impact strength, lightweight and excellent vibration dampening
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurling - Grip end only - increases bonding between bar and grip
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- Anodising - a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion
- Renthals copyrighted, bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the cross-brace , greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex
- Laser etched positioning grid
- The highest quality - 35 individual stepsprocesses required in the production
- of each bar and 58 separate quality checks made
- A specially developed injection moulded crossbar pad is included with every handlebar
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.