THE OLD PACIFIC Mens NUBUCK Leather Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $112.50 AUD fortnightly with More infoRLJOLDPMENS
The "Old Pacific" Leather Jacket is part of the RICONDI "Highway" range of jackets.
A very unique riding jacket with its brushed "NUBUCK" leather finish.
The Old Pacific Highway, which this jacket is named after, is a 50 odd km stretch of road that begins north of Sydney in Hornsby, NSW and ends (the most famous bike riding section) north near Calga. It features a range of wide open corners and tighter blind corners, so be sure to be careful.
The "Old Pacific" jacket is designed for around town or to eat-up big kilometres and is a fully featured leather jacket.
- Made from full grain NUBUCK cowhide
- CE Armour in the back, shoulders and elbows. EN 1621-1 2014 EN1621-2 2014
- Robust YKK zips
- Zip-out thermal vest liner
- Anti stick, moisture wicking internal liner
- Side buckle system to keep the jacket fitted