Ladies GWYDIR Leather Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $112.50 AUD fortnightly with More infoRLLJGWYDIR-1
The "GWYDIR" Ladies Leather Jacket is part of the RICONDI "Highway" range of jackets.
The Gwydir Highway, which this jacket is named after, is a 550 km stretch of road that begins out west of NSW near Walget and winds a third of the way across NSW and end at the Pacific Hwy, Grafton. The section from Glen Innes to Grafton is a must to ride on a motorcycle.
The "Gwydir" jacket is designed for around town or to eat-up big kilometres and is a fully featured leather jacket.
A beautiful matt black top grain cowhide jacket with the classic ladies cut. It also features a maroon zip-out liner for riding comfort.
The "Highway" range of jacket come with a five year manufacturer warranty.
- Made from top grain cowhide
- CE Armour in the back, shoulders and elbows. EN 1621-1 2014 EN1621-2 2014
- Robust YKK zips
- Zip-out thermal vest liner
- Anti stick, moisture wicking internal liner
- Side buckle system to keep the jacket fitted