COOLRIDE Summer Textile Jacket - Cordura/Textile Jackets
The COOLRIDE Textile jacket cut its teeth being tested in the USA, travelling over 5000km across all kinds of terrain and in many temperature variations. From 10,000 feet crossing the Rockies (where the ZIP OUT liner was very useful) to 40 degree days crossing some of the Utah, Arizona and Nevada Deserts, the COOLRIDE Textile Jacket proved incredibly versatile and comfortable without compromising safety.
The COOLRIDE Textile jacket - a great jacket for the warmer riding days with a key focus on safety features.
- ZIP OUT Liner for added comfort if the weather cools
- Adjust forearm straps to help hold the elbow armour in place
- Adjust upper arms straps to help reduce the effects of the wind most textile jackets suffer from
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Velcro wrist closers
- Added length on the lumber area for added coverage in the riding position
- Great value with a key focus on safety