- Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled performance riding jacket constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling leading to greater comfort and fit.
- Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air™ airbag system. The garment is designed with calibrated stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit.
- For Tech-Air™ compatibility:
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
- Internal Hook and loop grip fixings plus cable conduits to seamlessly accommodate airbag system. Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors.
- External (DFS dual density TPU) shoulder and elbow sliders offer abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air™ system).
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Ergonomic back hump is sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Hook and loop grip closure for additional security.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability. Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation and suit breathability.
- Padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation; mesh liner is safely held in position via hook and loop grip connectors on sleeves.
- Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
- Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in accident.
- This garment is CE certified.
- The jacket is completely perforated. An exception, however, is the black model. Here only the pads are perforated at chest height.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RICONDI MOTORCYCLE APPAREL users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.